Nottingham Research Fellowship Program 2024: A Fully Funded Opportunity to Gain International Research Experience
|Scholarship Award:||Fully Funded|
|University:||The University of Nottingham|
|Degree Level:||PhD Program|
|Deadline:||October 6, 2023|
Are you looking for a fully funded research fellowship in the UK? The Nottingham Research Fellowship Program 2024 is a great opportunity to gain international research experience and advance your career.
This fellowship is open to early-career researchers who have been awarded a PhD. It offers three years of funding, including a salary, research expenses, and childcare costs. Fellows will have the opportunity to conduct research in a variety of disciplines at the University of Nottingham, a top-ranked research university in the UK. also check: Bond University Fully Funded Scholarships
If you are an early-career researcher who is passionate about research, the Nottingham Research Fellowship Program 2024 is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level. To learn more about the fellowship and how to apply, please visit the University of Nottingham website.
Benefits of the Nottingham Research Fellowship Program in the UK in 2024:
In addition to funding, the Nottingham Research Fellowship Program offers the following Benefits:
|Sr#||List of Benefits|
|1||Three years of support for independent research add up to between £43,155 and £54,421.|
|2||Chance to get a college job based on how well you do.|
|3||75,000 euros worth of funding for study costs|
|4||Up to 15,000 euros will be spent on child care.|
|5||Chance to get mentorship, grow your network, and improve your job development.|
Criteria required to be eligible to apply for the Nottingham Research Fellowship Program in the UK in 2024:
- PhD degree or equivalent: Applicants must have a PhD degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline.
- No more than 8 years of post-doctoral experience: Applicants must not have more than 8 years of working experience after completing their PhD.
- Outstanding track record of research: Applicants must have an outstanding track record of research in their related discipline, as evidenced by high-quality publications, research funding, and awards.
- Good reputation at the national and international levels: The publications, presentations, and other activities of applicants must show that they have a good reputation at the national and international levels.
- Leadership and team skills: Applicants must be able to lead and inspire others within a team, and be able to act as ambassadors for their research area.
How do I apply for the Nottingham Research Fellowship Program in 2024 in the UK?
- Apply online: Applicants must apply online through the official website of the University of Nottingham.
- Identify the host school: Applicants must first identify the school that they would like to host their fellowship at. They can do this by visiting the website of the University of Nottingham and browsing the list of schools and departments.
- Discuss research plan with host school: Once an applicant has identified a host school, they must contact the school to discuss their research plan. This will ensure that the applicant’s research is aligned with the strategic priorities of the school.
- Submit an application form: Applicants must submit an application form online. The application form requires applicants to provide their contact information, academic qualifications, research experience, and a research proposal.
- Upload resume and research proposal: Applicants must also upload their resume and research proposal to the application form. The resume should highlight the applicant’s academic and research experience. The research proposal should outline the applicant’s research plan and its significance.