The EWC Graduate Fellowship 2024 in the USA is a fully funded scholarship that provides international students with the opportunity to study Masters and PhD programs at the University of Hawai’i.
|University:||University of Hawai’i, United States|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||United States|
|Deadline:||1 December 2023|
The fellowship is designed to promote cultural understanding and leadership development among students from Asia-Pacific countries. Fellows will participate in a variety of educational and cultural activities, including:
- Classes taught by world-renowned scholars
- Field study and research opportunities
- Leadership development workshops
- Community service projects
In addition to the financial benefits, the EWC Graduate Fellowship also offers students the chance to:
- Network with other bright and ambitious students from around the world
- Live and learn in a diverse cultural environment
- Gain valuable skills and experience that will prepare them for leadership roles in the global community
If you are a talented student from Asia-Pacific with a passion for making a difference in the world, the EWC Graduate Fellowship is a great opportunity for you. Apply today!
The EWC Graduate Fellowship 2023 is a fully funded scholarship that provides international students with the opportunity to pursue postgraduate degree programs at the University of Hawai’i. The fellowship covers the following expenses:
- Tuition and fees: The EWC Graduate Fellowship covers the full cost of tuition and fees for eligible students.
- Housing: The EWC Graduate Fellowship provides housing in an East-West Center dormitory for eligible students.
- Books and supplies: The EWC Graduate Fellowship provides a stipend for books and supplies for eligible students.
- Health insurance: The EWC Graduate Fellowship provides health insurance for eligible students.
- Travel: The EWC Graduate Fellowship provides travel expenses for eligible students to and from the University of Hawai’i.
You need to prepare the following documents to apply online for an EWC Graduate Fellowship in the USA:
- IELTS, TOEFL is required to apply for this scholarship.
- The checklist of applications must be filled out.
- Application acknowledgment.
- Transcript of academics or last degree.
- Letter of reference.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Civic engagement letter.
Eligible countries for the EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024 in the USA:
The eligible countries for the EWC Graduate Fellowship 2023–24 in the United States are:
|Pacific Region:||Australia, American Samoa, Cook Island, French Polynesia, Guam, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Solomon Island, Tokelau and Futuna Islands.|
|South east Asia:||Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Iran, India, Maldives, Nepal, and Pakistan along with Sri Lanka.|
|Southeast Asia:||Australia, American Samoa, Cook Island, French Polynesia, Guam, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Solomon Island, Tokelau, and the Futuna Islands.|
|East Asia:||Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam|
Eligibility Criteria for the EWC Scholarship:
Students have to meet the below criteria to apply for EWC Graduate Fellowship 2023-2024:
|1||The applicant should have the nationality of the United States, the Pacific Region, South East Asia, South Asia, or East Asia.|
|2||The applicant must have a 4-year bachelor’s or equivalent degree from a US college or University.|
|3||The applicant must have a 3.00 CGPA out of a 4.00 CGPA in four semesters or 6 semesters in the Graduate degree or postgraduate degree.|
How do I apply for an EWC Graduate Fellowship?
Applicants can apply online for the EWC Graduate Fellowship 2023 in the USA. Follow the steps given below to apply for the scholarship.
- When the application is submitted, the applicant will receive an email from the university confirming their submission.
- The applicant must ensure that all details on the application form are correct, including name, address, religion, date of birth, country, and other relevant information.
- All required fields on the application form must be completed, and all data from the applicant’s academic and professional life must be provided.
- The applicant must carefully complete the entire application and then submit it.