|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||December 3, 2023|
Yenching Academy Scholarship 2024 in China
The Yenching Academy of Peking University is offering a fully funded master’s degree scholarship in China for international students. The scholarship is open to students from all nationalities and academic backgrounds. Applicants must have an excellent academic record and a record of extracurricular activities.
The Yenching Academy Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for international students to gain a deeper understanding of China and its culture. The program is two years long and students will have the opportunity to study in one of six different fields: economics and management, politics and international relations, law and society, philosophy and religion, history and archeology, and literature and culture.
If you are an international student with a solid academic record and a passion for China, then the Yenching Academy Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for you. To learn more about the scholarship and to apply, please visit the Yenching Academy website.
Yenching Academy Scholarship: Fields of Study
- Economics and Management
- Law and Society
- Philosophy and Religion
- History and Archaeology
- Literature and Culture
- Politics and International Relations
You must want to apply for the Yenching Academy scholarship program if you want to know more about it. Before you start the application process, read the criteria and requirements to see if you meet them. This fully-funded scholarship is very difficult, so make sure you meet all of the requirements. The Yenching Scholarship 2024 is open to people who meet the following requirements:
Eligibility Criteria for the Yenching Academy Scholarship 2024:
- Students, both men, and women, are welcome to apply for this Chinese grant.
- For this master’s grant in China, applicants must already have a bachelor’s degree or be in the process of getting one.
- When they apply, international students must be younger than 28 years old.
- Those who want to apply must be very interested in learning about China.
- They must finish school by August 31, 2024.
- Those who want to apply must have done well in school.
- Applicants must have done well in outdoor activities like being a leader, helping the community, and taking care of other people.
- Also, kids must be able to communicate well in English.
- Results from an English fluency test taken before September 2022 are not accepted.
In addition to the scholarship, Yenching Academy also offers a variety of other benefits to its students, including:
|Sr#||Benefits of the Yenching Academy Scholarship in China:|
|1||In 2024, the Yenching scholarship program will pay for the full cost of education.|
|2||Scholars at Yenching will also be given health insurance.|
|3||Fellows at Yenching will get money every month.|
|4||The Peking University fellowship will pay for the fellows to stay at the Yenching Academy for free.|
|5||Fellows will also get money for one round-trip trip.|
|6||The Yenching grant fellows who get full funding will also get help with field study costs.|
|7||A chance to study for free in China and learn about how they study there.|
|8||Note: The perks are only for the first year. To keep getting the benefits, the guys must keep up their good grades.|
Required Documents for the Yenching Academy Scholars Program:
Applicants must provide the following documents in the required format:
- Personal statement: A personal statement of at least 750 words that describes your academic and extracurricular achievements, your interest in the Yenching Academy Scholarship, and your goals for the future.
- Statement of research interest: A statement of at least 1,500 words that describes your research interests and your plans for graduate study
- Curriculum vitae: A curriculum vitae that lists your educational background, work experience, and any other relevant information
- Official transcripts: Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions that you have attended
- Diploma or certificate of enrollment: If you are currently enrolled in a degree program, you must provide a copy of your diploma or certificate of enrollment.
- Two letters of recommendation: Two letters of recommendation from academic or professional references.
- English language proficiency test results: A copy of your English language proficiency test results.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.