|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||October 4, 2023|
103 international students are sponsored by the Rhodes Scholarship, a fully funded postgraduate scholarship, so they can attend Oxford University for free. Open to students from underdeveloped nations, it is one of the oldest and most distinguished scholarships in the world. The scholarship pays for all costs, including tuition, a living allowance, and travel costs.
You must be a resident of a developing nation, have successfully completed your undergraduate degree with a high GPA, and have an outstanding academic record in order to be eligible for the Rhodes Scholarship. You must also have a dedication to public service and be a leader in your community.
The Rhodes Scholarship application procedure is challenging. An application form, a personal statement, two recommendation letters, and
Rhodes Scholarships Awarded to Each Country:
The list of nations and states that qualify for Rhodes UK scholarships is shown below. Together with the names of the nations, the amounts of awards for each one are also listed. 103 Master, MPhil, and PhD Rhodes Scholarships have been awarded.
- Australia (9 awards)
- Bermuda (1 award)
- China (4 awards)
- Canada (11 awards)
- One award for East Africa covers Uganda, Burundi, Rwanda, Tanzania, and South Sudan.
- Global (2 awards)
- Germany (2 awards)
- India (5 awards)
- Hong Kong (1 award)
- Jamaica (1 award)
- One award for the Commonwealth Caribbean, covering Antigua, Barbados, Bahamas, Belize, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Grenada, Dominica, St. Lucia, Guyana, St. Vincent, Montserrat, St. Kitts-Nevis, Anguilla, the Cayman Islands, the Turks and Caicos Islands, and the British Virgin Islands.
- Malaysia (1 award)
- Kenya (2 awards)
- New Zealand (3 awards)
- Saudi Arabia (2 awards)
- Pakistan (1 award)
- Singapore (1 award)
- Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine (2 awards)
- Southern Africa, covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and Eswatini (10 awards)
- UAE (2 awards)
- United States of America, covering 50 states of the US (32 awards).
- West Africa, covering Benin, Cape Verde, Burkina Faso Gambia, Guinea, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Mauritania, Saint Helena, Sierra Leone, São Tomé, Senegal, and Principe, and Togo (2 awards)
- Zimbabwe (2 awards)
- Zambia (2 awards)
You cannot receive a Rhodes scholarship in the United Kingdom if your nation is not listed.
Are you trying to find a postgraduate scholarship in the UK that will cover all of your expenses? Then submit your application for the Oxford University Rhodes Scholarship. Verify your qualifying requirements and begin the procedure.
|Sr#||Eligibility Criteria for the Rhodes Scholarship in the UK|
|1||Applicants must have an excellent academic record.|
|2||Applicants must be from the countries mentioned above to be eligible for the Rhodes Scholarship Program.|
|3||They must have completed their bachelor’s degree by July 2024.|
|4||The eligibility criteria depend on the country. You can check the criteria by selecting your country.|
|5||The applicant should be proficient in English.|
Are you ready for the master’s scholarship application procedure in the UK that is completely funded? Check out the benefits and financial assistance offered by this Rhodes Trust Scholarship 2024 before you begin.
|Sr#||Benefits of the Rhodes Scholarship in the UK:|
|1||The scholarship will cover the application fee for Oxford University.|
|2||It will also cover all the tuition expenses.|
|3||Scholarship recipients will also receive a stipend, of approximately £18,180 per annum (£1,515 per month) as per last year.|
|4||Students will receive two economy-class flights covering international travel to and from the UK.|
|5||In addition, the Rhodes scholarship will also cover a settling allowance.|
|6||Student visa fee coverage|
|7||Scholars will get an International Health Surcharge (IHS).|
Required Documents for 2024 Rhodes Scholarship UK:
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- Personal statement (which clearly states your reasons and wishes to study at Oxford and why).
- Reference letters.
- Evidence of an academic record or transcript (complete or in progress) of your undergraduate degree or any postgraduate study
- English Language Proficiency (for those countries where English is not the first language)
- Birth certificate/passport.
- Academic statement.
Note: The format and type of these documents will depend on the country’s requirements.
Application Process for 2024 Rhodes Scholarship UK:
- The Rhodes scholarship application form is completely free to fill out.
- Prior to registering for their preferred program at the University of Oxford, applicants must submit a scholarship application.
- If chosen for the Rhodes scholarship, recipients must use the graduate application form for the University of Oxford while receiving assistance from the Rhodes House staff.
- Application materials must be submitted online together with all necessary supporting documentation.
- For more information on how to apply, go to the Rhodes Oxford Scholarship website and choose your nation or region.
- The Rhodes Scholarship website’s official information should be reviewed for all the specifics.
- You should carefully study the general information, the Rhodes Scholarship Conditions of Reference, the details in this document, and any other relevant materials before moving forward with your application.