|Scholarship Award:||Fully Funded|
|Degrees Offered:||Undergraduate Programs|
|Organization:||Nanyang Technological University|
|Deadline:||15 October 2023|
Singapore’s Nanyang Technological University Scholarship 2024 is open to all foreign students who want to study at NTU as an undergraduate. The full amount of the grant pays for tuition, living costs, and other costs. Students from all over the world can apply, and the grant is given based on how well they do in school, how likely they are to be good leaders, and how much they do outside of school.
International students who want to study at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore can apply for the Nanyang Technological University Fully Funded Scholarship 2023. The scholarship is given to students based on their grades, their ability to lead, and the things they do outside of school. NTU is a state research university in Singapore. It is ranked as one of the best universities in Asia and the world.
Everything you need to know about the Nanyang Technological University Scholarship 2024 in Singapore is given below:
The Fully Funded Nanyang Technological University Scholarship in Singapore has the following benefits:
|Sr#||List of Benefits|
|1||Full reimbursement for subsidized tuition prices|
|2||A living allowance of $6,500 each academic year is provided.|
|3||Up to $2,000 in accommodation stipend per academic year (applicable exclusively to scholarship holders who live in NTU hostels.)|
|4||A one-time travel award of $5,000 for an abroad program.|
|5||A one-time computer allowance of $1,750.|
The Fully Funded Nanyang Technological University Scholarship in Singapore has the following requirements:
- English is what you have to speak.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Excellent accomplishments outside of school.
- Excellent talent and skills as a leader.
- You must get permission from the University.
- Don’t have any other scholarships, bursaries, university loans, fellowships, grants, or awards at the same time.
- Must keep an overall grade point average (CGPA) of at least 3.5.
- Academic performance will be judged at the end of each term.
- You must get a good evaluation. Your school’s teacher, who cannot be a member of your family or related to you, must conduct the evaluation online.
- The Nanyang Scholarship pays for the whole program as long as the person who gets it keeps getting good grades and acting well.
- The Highest Degree Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Admission Letter
- English language proficiency document
- Passport-size photograph
- Online Application
- Two Recommendation Letters
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- A valid passport
The deadline to apply online for the Nanyang Technological University Scholarship 2024 in Singapore is 15 October 2023.
Instructions on How to Apply for a Nanyang Technological University Scholarship in Singapore in 2024:
- Apply for admission first. Applicants must first submit an application for admission to NTU before applying for a scholarship.
- Use your application number to apply for the scholarship. After applying for admission, you will be given an application number. Use this number to apply for the scholarship before the deadline.
- Upload a recent passport-size photo. After completing your application form, upload a recent passport-size photo (digital image) online.
- Submit a referee’s appraisal online. After submitting your scholarship application, you will be given a URL to forward to your school teacher. When you provide the link to your teacher, please include your NTU application number and date of birth, as they will be required to submit the appraisal online.
- Make a good impression at the scholarship interview. If you are selected, you will be notified through email and invited to a scholarship interview. Make sure to make a good impression at the interview to increase your chances of being awarded the scholarship.