Sahiwal Teaching Hospital (STH) is a large hospital in Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan. It is affiliated with the Sahiwal Medical College and trains medical students. STH has 1,000 beds and offers a wide range of medical services, including inpatient care, outpatient care, and surgery.
STH was founded in 1964 and has been expanded and upgraded several times. The Government of Punjab funds and manages STH. STH is accredited by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC).
STH is a major referral hospital for the region and serves patients from all over Punjab. The hospital is staffed by a team of experienced and qualified doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals. STH also has a number of specialized departments, such as cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, orthopedics, and oncology.
|Published Date:||October 05, 2023|
|Last Date:||November 01, 2023|
- Mentioned Below in ADVERTISEMENT
How to Apply
- Go to the official website: https://slmc.edu.pk/
- Recruitment will be based on merit.
- Only Punjab domicile holders are eligible.
- Attach the following documents to your application:
- All educational qualification certificates
- Valid PMC /PMDC Certificates
- Experience certificate
- Two latest passport-size photographs
- Domicile certificates
- Recruitment will follow the existing policy of the Government of Punjab and all quotas will apply.
- Late and incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Bring your original certificates/documents to the interview.
- Submit your application to Medical Superintend Sahiwal Teaching Medical College, Sahiwal during office hours.
- No TA/ DA will be allowed for interviews.
- The last date to apply online is 1 November 2023.