Calling all skilled individuals! The Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) Mianwali is seeking talented professionals to fill a variety of vacant positions, including instruments technician, stenographer, tracer, technician, clerk cum computer typist, auto electrician, surveyor, low-pressure welder, driver, clerk, miller, live driver, asa, mason, cook, crane operator, electrician, mechanical technician, storekeeper, turner, painter, turbine operator, and assistant station attendant.
Candidates must possess the required educational qualifications, ranging from Primary to Bachelor’s degrees, as specified in the detailed advertisement published in the daily Jang Newspaper on November 25, 2023.
The application deadline for these exciting job opportunities is around December 10, 2023. For more information on how to apply and the exact closing date, please refer to the complete ad online via OTS.
Don’t miss this chance to join a leading organization and contribute to the development of Pakistan’s water and power infrastructure. Apply today!
|Published On||November 25, 2023|
|Last Date||10 December, 2023|
|Organization||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|No of Seats||100|
Vacancies Details of WAPDA Jobs 2023
There are a variety of positions available, including engineer, technician, accountant, manager, and administrator. To learn more about the positions and to apply, simply visit the WAPDA website.
- Instruments Technician
- Clerk cum Computer Typist
- Auto Electrician
- Low-Pressure Welder
- LTV Driver
- Crane Operator
- Mechanical Technician
- Turbine Operator
- Assistant Station Attendant
- December 10, 2023
How to apply:
- Register and submit your application on the M/s OTS website within 15 days of the publication of this ad.
- Pay a test fee of Rs. 200/- to OTS at any branch of Bank Alfalah, HBL, or ABL using the prescribed Bank Challan form downloadable from the website.
- Specify the post you are applying for.
- Send the complete prescribed application form along with attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC, and relevant documents/experience certificates, two recent passport-size photographs, and the original fee Challan through courier service/Pakistan Post to the following address:
Manager Operations (WAPDA) Open Testing Service Office No.1 Central Avenue Bahria Town Phase-VI Islamabad
- You will be informed through text message by OTS regarding your roll number slip, test center, test date, and timing.
- Applications submitted by hand or received after the due date will not be entertained.
Other important information:
- The written test will be conducted by M/s OTS and the interview will be conducted by WAPDA.
- There is a general age relaxation of 5 years for all candidates.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Buddhist Communities will get an additional age relaxation of 3 years.
- Govt./WAPDA employees with 2 years of continuous service will get an age relaxation of 10 years, up to a maximum age of 55 years.
- Candidates already serving in WAPDA must apply through the WAPDA HR Division and submit the requisite NOC/permission. The age limit is relaxed up to 40 years for non-regular employees of WAPDA.
- Govt. employees may apply through the proper channels and submit the requisite NOC/permission.
- Educational Certificates/Degrees must be from HEC Recognized Universities/Concerned Boards/Institutes duly verified.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- The initial appointment will be on probation for a period of 1 year. Regularization will be subject to satisfactory performance.
- Candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary grounds, dismissed, or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for the test/interview.
- Applications with incomplete/incorrect information or received after the last date will be rejected.
- Any information found to be bogus at any stage during induction or later in service will result in termination of employment.