The Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) is seeking qualified and experienced professionals for various positions under its PSDP project called “Feasibility Study and Acquisition of Land for Islamabad Model Special Economic Zone”. These positions are available on a contract basis for an initial period of one year, with the possibility of extension upon satisfactory performance.
- Applicants must be citizens of Pakistan.
- Applicants must possess the required educational qualifications and experience as specified for each position.
- Both men and women are eligible to apply.
|Updated On||November 26, 2023|
|Last Date||December 11, 2023|
|Organization||Prime Minister PM Office|
|No of Seats||45|
Vacancies Details of Prime Minister PM Office Jobs 2023
Applicants must have a Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, or other relevant education. Applications can be submitted online until December 11, 2023, or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement.
- Manager Enterprises Application Development
- Deputy Manager Mobile App Development
- Deputy Manager System Administrator
- Deputy Manager Back End II
- Assistant Manager Analysis
- Deputy Manager Database
- Assistant Manager Data Support
- Deputy Manager Back End I
- Assistant Manager GIS Development
- Assistant Manager System Administrator
- Deputy Manager Front End I
- Deputy Manager Mobile App
- Deputy Manager iOS
- Deputy Manager Front End II
- Master’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- Other qualifications
How to Apply for Jobs in the Prime Minister PM Office?
- For Ad No. 01, please send your applications to the Director (Admin), Board of Investment, 6th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- For Ad No. 02, Applications should be addressed to the Assistant Secretary (Admn), Prime Minister’s Office (Internal), Islamabad.
- Citizens of Pakistan who are domiciled residents of Balochistan are eligible.
- Applications should be in the prescribed format (available at PM’s Office website www.pmo.gov.pk, along with a handwritten application) and accompanied by attested copies of Domicile and CNIC.
- Incomplete information in the application form and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
- The general age in the upper age limit would be admissible under the rules.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test / Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.
- The last date to Apply for Prime Minister’s Office Jobs is December 11, 2023.