NEPRA is an independent organization that regulates the power sector in Pakistan. It was established in 1995 to promote competition, protect consumers, and ensure that the power sector operates efficiently and transparently. NEPRA is headquartered in Islamabad and has regional offices in Karachi, Lahore, and Peshawar.
|Posted On||October 05, 2023|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Organization||National Electric Power Regulatory Authority|
|Salary Package||PKR, 80,000 – 100,000.est|
|Last Date||October 15, 2023|
NEPRA, the National Electric Power Regulatory Authority, is looking for smart, experienced, and hard-working people to join their team. They are currently hiring for a Consultant (GIS) position. Applications are due by October 15, 2023.
|Private Secretary||Private Sector||80,000-90,000|
How to Apply for NEPRA Jobs 2023?
Applicants meeting the above eligibility criteria should apply with a complete CV, copies of relevant documents, and recent photographs to the address below.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates already working Government/Semi-Government sector should apply through proper channels.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of the application is October 15, 2023.
NEPRA Jobs Advertisement 2023:
What are the benefits of working at NEPRA?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on challenging and rewarding projects
- Chance to make a difference in the Pakistani power sector