The Government of Pakistan has posted jobs in the Ministry of Defence for 2023 on the Military Lands and Cantonment Department (MLC) online website. If you are looking for Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs in Pakistan, there is good news for you.
Similar: Punjab Rangers Jobs
You’ve come to the right spot. We’ve put all the information about open jobs and how to apply at the bottom of this page. Pakistani citizens with the right education, experience, and age are welcome to apply for the following jobs with the Federal Government. Men and women who meet the licensing requirements can both apply for these jobs. In the following ad, you can see that each job has its own requirements for age, qualifications, experience, and place of residence.
|Updated On||November 20, 2023|
|Last Date||December 03, 2023|
|Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|No of Seats||500+|
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023
- Age: Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 25 years old.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Pakistani citizens.
- Education: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Physical fitness: Candidates must be physically fit and able to pass a medical examination.
- Character: Candidates must have a good moral character.
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|3.||Deputy Controller Exams|
|6.||Assistant Controller Exam|
|11.||Front Desk Executive|
|18.||Data Entry Operator|
|21.||Upper Division Clerk|
How to Apply for Jobs in the Ministry of Defence (MOD)?
- For Ad No. 01, Applicants are required to submit documents (Hard Copies) including a detailed CV, copy of CNIC, Picture (01-PP size), educational documents, and experience certificates (attested) to the address: Muhammad Fayaz Kalim Project Director, the National University of Pakistan FGEI Directorate Sir Syed Road, Rawalpindi Cantt.
- Applicants can also apply ONLINE through the link https://amdte-rect.gov.pk/applyonline.php.
- Eligibility criteria are available on the NJP website.
- Applicants already in service of Government/Semi-Government and Autonomous Organizations must apply through the proper channel.
- Incomplete applications and applications with fake/false documents will be rejected at any stage during or after the recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will be invited for a test/ interview. Test/ Interview will be conducted at Rawalpindi only.
- The Organization reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the vacancy at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the test/interview.
- For Ad No. 02, Application forms are available on the official website of the Pakistan Armed Service Board https://amdte-rect.gov.pk/applyonline.php.
- Send your applications along with a copy of your CNIC, a Copy of your Discharge Certificate, 3x Passport size photograph, and a copy of your Domicile to the Director HR, Pakistan Armed Services Board Secretariat, House No. 100, Street No. 6, Chaklala Scheme-3, Rawalpindi.
- The last date to apply online for Ministry of Defense Jobs is December 03, 2023.