The General Headquarters (GHQ) of the Pakistan Army is located in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. It is the headquarters of the Pakistan Army and is one of the most important military installations in the country.
GHQ Rawalpindi is home to the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), the General Officer Commanding (GOC) of the Pakistan Army, and other senior military officers. It is also home to a number of important military institutions, including the Joint Services Headquarters, the National Defence University, and the Pakistan Military Academy.
GHQ Rawalpindi plays a vital role in the command and control of the Pakistan Army. It is also responsible for the planning and execution of military operations. GHQ Rawalpindi is also involved in the development of military doctrine and strategy.
GHQ Rawalpindi is a highly secure facility and is guarded by heavily armed security forces. It is also protected by a number of electronic security systems.
|Published On||October 1, 2023|
|Last Date||October 16, 2023|
|No of Seats||300+|
|Job Location||Rawalpindi, Punjab|
- Library Assistant
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Technician Networking
- Statistical Assistant
- Security Supervisor
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Similar: Punjab Rangers Jobs
How to Apply for GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2023?
- Candidates must submit their applications on the prescribed form along with educational certificates, National Identity Card, certified copy of Domicile Certificate, and one (1) recent passport-size photograph at Senior Record Officer ITD Directorate (Record Cell) GHQ Rawalpindi.
- The age limit is 18 to 30 years.
- The age limit for ex-servicemen is 45 years.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and interview.
- Called for written test and interview.
- No TA/DA will not be given to the candidate.
- Government employees should send the application through their concerned department.
- Test and interview will be held at GHQ, Rawalpindi.
- Application should be received on the enclosed suggested form to
- At the time of the test and interview, original documents along with photocopies must be presented. Successful candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- The last date to apply for GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs is October 16, 2023.