UHS is a public university in Lahore, Pakistan. It was founded in 2002 and is the first dedicated health sciences university in the province. UHS is an internationally recognized university with a focus on student-centered research. Its mission is to improve healthcare delivery to the population.
UHS has over 100 affiliated colleges and institutes, and over 100,000 students enrolled. It offers a wide range of programs in the fields of medicine, dentistry, nursing, allied health sciences, and public health.
UHS is known for its high-quality education and research. The university has a strong faculty of experienced and qualified teachers, as well as state-of-the-art facilities, including libraries, laboratories, and teaching hospitals.
UHS graduates are highly sought-after by employers in Pakistan and around the world. Many UHS alumni have gone on to become successful doctors, dentists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
|Updated On:||November 5, 2023|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Organization:||University of Health Sciences Lahore|
|Salary Package:||PKR, 80,000 – 100,000.est|
|Last Date:||November 23, 2023|
Vacancies Details of University of Health Sciences Jobs 2023
|Sr.||Name of Position||No. of Vacancies||Qualification & Post Qualification Experience|
|1||Assistant librarian(BPS-17)||01||Master’s degree in Library and Information Sciences or equivalent (1st Division with Five years’ experience)|
|2||Information Officer(BPS-17)||02||Master’s Degree (2nd Class) in Journalism or Mass Communication or Political Science or History or Urdu Literature or English Literature from recognized University.Two years’ experience in Journalism or Mass Communication including work in National Newspaper periodicals of repute or regional newspaper having ABC certification or recognized News. Radio Broadcasting Organization or publicity in a govt. office.|
|3||Progress Officer(BPS-16)||01||Master’s degree in Statistics or Economics or Mathematics from a HEC recognized university|
|4||Sub Engineer (Civil)(BPS-14)||01||i. Secondary School Certificate (second division) from a recognized board; andii. Diploma in Civil Technology (three years) from a recognized institution.|
|5||Sub Engineer (Electrical)(BPS-14)||01||i. Secondary School Certificate (second division) from a recognized board; andii. Diploma in Electrical Technology (three years) from a recognized institution.|
|6||Draftsman(BPS-13)||01||i. Secondary School Certificate (Second Division) from a recognized Board;ii. Diploma for draftsman (Civil) (two years) from an Institution recognized by Board of Technical Education; andiii. Certificate in AutoCAD or equivalent (Six months) from Institute recognized by Board of Technical Education|
|7||Cashier(BPS-11)||01||B.Com. with atleast 2nd Division and 5 years experience in relevant field.|
|8||Security Supervisor(BPS-11)||01||Ex-Army personnel. A retired JCO from fighting / supporting arms with minimum 24 years colour service|
|9||Security Guard(BPS-06)||04||Ex-Army personnel having at least 15 years colour service in fighting / supporting arms|
|10||Electrician(BPS-04)||03||Matric with diploma from recognized institution having minimum 3 years epxerience in the field.|
|11||Plumber(BPS-04)||03||Middle with 5 years’ experience in the field.|
|12||A.C. Mechanic(BPS-03)||03||Secondary School Certificate (second division) from a recognized Board and have one year certificate or diploma from the Board of Technical Education .|
|13||Painter(BPS-03)||02||Literate with two years’ experience in the relevant field|
|14||Carpenter(BPS-03)||02||Middle pass with five years’ experience in the relevant field|
|15||Cook(BPS-02)||01||Middle having minimum 5 years relevant experience|
|16||Lift Operator(BPS-01)||04||Literate with one year experience in the relevant field.|
|17||Waiter(BPS-01)||04||Middle having minimum 3 years relevant experience of working.|
|18||Gardener / Mali(BPS-01)||12||Middle with 3 years relevant experience.|
|19||Coolly(BPS-01)||05||Literate with one year experience in the relevant field|
|20||Naib Qasid(BPS-01)||10||Middle, preferably Matric, having know-how of office decorum.|
Application Procedure for University of Health Sciences Lahore Jobs
1. Apply for the job:
2. Pay the application fee:
- You can pay the application fee in two ways:
- By bank challan: Deposit the fee at the National Bank of Pakistan, Sheikh Zayed Hospital Branch Lahore (A/c # 3164498127).
- By online transfer: Transfer the fee to the University’s online account (PK53NBPA1707003164498127) under Account Title: “CE UHS”.
- Make sure to write the number of your bank challan or online transaction on your application form.
- The fee amount depends on your program:
- BS 01 to 04: Rs.100/-
- BS 05 to 16: Rs. 500/-
- BS 17 & Above: Rs.2000/-
3. Fill out the application form:
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Provide complete information about yourself, your education, and your experience.
4. Submit the application:
- Along with the filled-out application form, submit the following documents:
- Attested copies of certificates and testimonials
- CNIC copy
- Passport-size colored photographs
- Original bank challan/DD/PO of paid processing fee
- Send the completed application package to the Human Resource Department, Room # 42, University of Health Sciences, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore, by post.
- In-person applications will not be accepted.
- The deadline to submit your application is November 23, 2023.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be notified of the interview date.
Read Carefully Before Applying
- If you are applying for an administrative position, you will have a preference if you have experience working at a reputable public sector medical university or institution.
- If you are applying for a position that requires a specific qualification, you can substitute an equivalent qualification in the same subject.
- All of the positions are contract-based.
- For administrative positions of BPS-11 to BPS-16, you may be required to take a written test. The date and time of the test, along with the list of eligible candidates, will be posted on the UHS website (www.uhs.edu.pk) at a later date.
- Only shortlisted candidates or those who pass the written test will be invited to an interview.
- You will not be reimbursed for travel expenses.
- If you are selected, you may be assigned to any of the University’s campuses (City & Jinnah Campus KSK).
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Applicants must be under 55 years old on the last day of application submission.
- Only Punjab domiciled can apply.
- The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts without notice.
- If you are currently working in a public sector organization or department, you must apply through the proper channel.