Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority has posted an ad for TEVTA Jobs in Punjab for 2023. They are looking for candidates who are interested, dynamic, experienced, and brilliant to fill these positions. They will get a good pay package and allowances based on department policies. In these Latest TEVTA Punjab Jobs, qualified men and women from all over the country can apply by following the steps set out by the organisation. After the full recruitment process, they can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023.
|Updated On||September 13, 2023|
|Last Date||September 16, 2023|
|Organization||Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
|Job Location||Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Punjab|
|Sr No||Name of Post|
How to Apply for TEVTA Jobs in Rawalpindi?
- Application along with CV attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile, copy of CNIC & 1 recent photograph must reach the mentioned below address (GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY 051-4907706 Farooq-e-Azam Road, Opposite Sadiq Abad Police Station, Rwp) through register mail/courier service
- No soft form (via e-mail) & incomplete applications will be processed.
- Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for interview.
- The candidate must have a domicile of any district of Punjab or Isb (ICT).
- The Authority reserves rights not to full any post/ with hold the appointment against any advertised post, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement & to use the received applications to make a loop for hiring in the future.
- Last date for Submission of application form for TEVTA Jobs in Rawalpindi is September 16, 2023.