If you live in Rawalpindi, an Organization called Tevta is hiring. If you want a job in your own city with a good salary, you’ve come to the right place. Tevta has the best jobs for you. Read the material below for more information.
|Date Posted||October 02, 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority|
|Deadline||October 10, 2023|
|Education Requirements||Graduation /Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||10+|
|Address||Girja Rd, near Dhoke Syedan Chowk, Rawalpindi, Punjab|
Eligibility Criteria for Teachers & Driver Jobs 2023 by TEVTA Punjab
Instructor / Virtual Assistant:
- College degree with good English skills
- Selling on Amazon for at least a year
Jr. Instructor Web Designing:
- Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS) or Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE) in Computer Information Technology (CIT)
- One year of experience in web design
- Middle school diploma with a light transport vehicle (LTV) license
- Two years of driving experience
Maximum age: None
How to Apply for TEVTA Jobs in Rawalpindi?
- Application along with CV attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile, copy of CNIC & 1 recent photograph must reach the mentioned below address (GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY 051-4907706 Farooq-e-Azam Road, Opposite Sadiq Abad Police Station, Rwp) through register mail/courier service
- No soft form (via e-mail) & incomplete applications will be processed.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for interview.
- The candidate must have a domicile in any district of Punjab or ISB (ICT).
- The Authority reserves the right not to fill any post/hold the appointment against any advertised post, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement & use the received applications to make a loop for hiring in the future.
- The last date for Submission of the application form for TEVTA Jobs in Rawalpindi is October 10, 2023.
Read Carefully Before Applying:
- Read the job details in the image carefully.
- Apply only if your credentials match the job requirements.
- Candidates matching the job requirements will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a Test / Interview.
- Irrelevant/Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Apply before the last date.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered.