TEVTA Multan is a Government Technical Education and Vocational Training Institute located in Multan, Punjab, Pakistan. It is one of the largest TEVTA institutes in the country, offering a wide range of technical and vocational training courses to students.
Established in 1999, TEVTA Multan has been providing quality technical and vocational education to the youth of Multan and the surrounding areas. The institute is accredited by the National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC), and its courses are recognized by the Government of Pakistan.
TEVTA Multan offers a variety of courses in different disciplines, including:
- Information technology
- Business administration
- Food technology
- Beauty and wellness
TEVTA Multan has a well-equipped campus with state-of-the-art facilities, including workshops, laboratories, and computer labs. The institute also has a team of experienced and qualified instructors who are dedicated to providing students with the best possible education.
TEVTA Multan graduates are in high demand among employers, both in Pakistan and abroad. The institute has a strong placement record, and many of its graduates have gone on to successful careers in their chosen fields.
|Published On||October 04, 2023|
|Last Date||October 10, 2023|
|Organization||Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority|
|No of Seats||06|
|Job Location||Multan, Punjab|
Vacancies Details of TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2023
The Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) Punjab has announced job openings for 2023. Apply now through the online job portal at www.tevta.gop.pk.
- Candidates must be domiciled in the district where they are applying.
- Candidates must have the required qualifications, experience, and age for the position they are applying for
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Instructor (Auto Mech)||DAE/ Intermediate||01|
|2.||Instructor (HVACR)||DAE/ Intermediate||01|
|3.||Instructor (Auto Electrician)||DAE/ Intermediate||01|
|4.||Instructor (Civil)||DAE/ Intermediate||01|
|5.||Instructor (Welding)||DAE/ Intermediate||01|
|6.||Instructor (Professional Cooking)||DAE||01|
How to Apply Online for TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2023?
- Applicants’ age limit is 18-40 years.
- Only post-qualification (relevant) experience will be considered.
- The degree, diploma/ certificate shall be from PEC/HEC-recognized university/ Institute (where applicable).
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the hiring against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- Applications along with CV, attested copies of educational testimonials, experience Certificates, domicile, Copy of CNIC and 01 Passport size photograph must reach the mentioned below address (Govt. Technical Training Institute, Khanewal Road, Opposite Daewoo Terminal, Multan) through registered mail/ Courier service within office time (i.e.03:00 PM).
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Bring all original documents with you at the time of the interview.
- The remuneration to the visiting staff will be paid as notified by the authority.
- No TA/Da shall be admissible for interview.
- The last date for Submission of the application form for TEVTA Punjab Jobs is October 10, 2023.