Looking for a government job in Punjab, Pakistan? The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is the place to start. The PPSC conducts recruitment examinations for a variety of government jobs, from entry-level positions to senior management roles.
To apply for a PPSC job, you must first create an account on the PPSC website. Once you have created an account, you can browse available job postings and apply for the jobs that you are interested in.
|Updated On||October 27, 2023|
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Location||Rahim Yar Khan, Sargodha, Sialkot, Sahiwal, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Multan, Faisalabad|
|Salary Package||PKR, 80000- 150000. Est|
|Last Date||November 07, 2023|
|Address||Punjab Public Service Commission, PPSC Head Office, Lahore|
Vacancies Details for PPSC Jobs 2023
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced two new job advertisements. These jobs are open to both men and women who meet the eligibility criteria.
The jobs are located in Punjab, and applicants must be living in the province. The ads specify the age, qualifications, and experience required for each position.’
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is hiring for a variety of positions, including:
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
- Assistant Professor Haematology
- Personal Assistant
- Special Education Teacher (Mentally Challenged, Hi Field, Visually Impaired)
- SDO Mechanical
- Sub Engineer Civil
- Database Administrator
- Assistant Director Engineering
- Math Teacher
- Assistant Professor Emergency Paediatrics
- Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery
- Assistant Chief
- Deputy Director
- Special Education Teacher
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Cardiology
- Assistant Director Engineering Mechanical
- Special Education Teacher (Physically Handicapped and Educator)
Educational qualifications required:
- P.G Diploma
- WASA (MDA Multan) Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department (South Punjab)
- Punjab Police / Special Branch
- Planning & Development Board
- Punjab Special Education Department
- Specialized Healthcare And Medical Education Department
How to Apply for Jobs in PPSC?
If you are interested in applying for one of these jobs, you can find more information on the PPSC website. The application process is open now, so don’t delay!
- Steps to apply
- Apply online at www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Both males and females can apply.
- Download the challan form from the PPSC website.
- Pay the registration fee of Rs.600/- in any NBP branch.
- Read the general instructions on the PPSC website before applying.
- Eligibility criteria:
- Must be a Punjab domicile holder.
- Duty will be placed in the Employee’s nomination district/region.
- Regular employees of the Punjab Government/Federal Government/Semi-Government Institutions/Autonomous Bodies (having equivalent scale) can apply.
- Other important information:
- Candidates must provide marks obtained/total marks or percentage certificates of all degrees at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- Only authentic information shared on the PPSC website should be trusted.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will only be held in Lahore.
- The last date to apply online is November 07, 2023.