International Airlines of Pakistan PIA Jobs 2023 for the job of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – PIACL were posted online at https://www.piac.com.pk/. The jobs were posted in Islamabad. PIA is an equal-opportunity workplace, which means it wants to make sure that no job applicant or employee is treated unfairly because of their gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, or disability.
|Published On||September 11, 2023|
|Last Date||September 25, 2023|
|Organization||Pakistan International Airlines PIA|
|No of Seats||67|
Vacancies Details of PIA Jobs 2023
All jobs are filled based on how qualified the person is. Pakistan International Airlines Company Limited (PIACL) is looking for a Chief Executive Officer and wants people to apply. PIACL is eager to change its structure so that it can become Pakistan’s national airline that is both modern and successful. It wants to find a professional, motivated, and skilled person who will give PIACL the kind of “can-do” leadership it needs to get back into the league of great national flag carriers.
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Seats|
|3.||Manager Cyber Security||01|
|4.||Manager IT Hardware Workshop||01|
|5.||Assistant Manager Network||03|
|6.||ERP Functional Expert||02|
|7.||ERP Techno Functional||02|
|8.||Oracle Infrastructure System Expert||01|
|9.||Power BI Developer||01|
How to Apply for Jobs in Pakistan International Airlines (PIA)?
- Interested candidates must review the detailed application criteria and process available at https://www.piac.com.pk/.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 2000/- must be deposited in the bank account mentioned above or via bank transfer.
- Proof of payment must be attached to the application form.
- Application forms along with photocopies of educational certificates, experience letters, domicile, national identity card, and two passport-size photographs must be sent through a reputed courier service.
- The application should reach the office of Manager Recruitment & Placement, PIA, near PIA Training Centre, Karachi Airport, by 25th September 2023.
- Application form
- Proof of payment of application processing fee
- Photocopies of educational certificates
- Photocopies of experience letters
- National identity card
- Two passport-size photographs
Read Carefully Before Applying
- No incomplete or by-hand applications will be accepted.
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test and/or interview.
- In case any educational documents/domicile or any other relevant document is found fake/bogus/tempered, the services will be terminated and criminal proceedings will be initiated.
- Government servants/employees of autonomous bodies including PIA employees will be required to submit NOC from their current employer.
- PIA reserves the right to cancel the partial or whole recruitment process at any stage.