Looking for exciting job opportunities in education? Baba Guru Nanak University in Nankana Sahib, Punjab, Pakistan is hiring teaching staff for a variety of positions in 2023.
|Organization:||Baba Guru Nanak University|
|Last Date:||2 October 2023|
|Job Location:||Nankana Sahib|
In this article, we tell you everything you need to know about Baba Guru Nanak University Jobs 2023, such as the vacancies for teaching staff, the requirements, the benefits, and how to apply. Find out more about jobs in the education field in Nankana Sahib, Punjab, Pakistan.
Teaching Staff Positions at Baba Guru Nanak University
Baba Guru Nanak University wants to provide the best education possible and is looking for people to fill the following positions:
- Network Support Assistant
- Assistant Computer Programmer
- Assistant Professor
To be considered for these exciting job openings, applicants should have one or more of the following schooling requirements:
- Intermediate (for Network Support Assistant)
- MPhil (for Lecturer)
- MCS, MIT, MS, or BSc (for Assistant Computer Programmer)
- MPhil or equivalent (for Assistant Professor)
Required Documents for Application
When registering for a teaching job at Baba Guru Nanak University, make sure to include the following documents:
- Updated CV/Resume
- Copies of Educational Certificates
- Passport-sized Photographs
- CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) Copy
- Experience Certificates (if applicable)
How to Apply
If you’re interested in a job at Baba Guru Nanak University in 2023, download the application form. Be sure to submit your application by October 2, 2023, or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper ad.