The PCAA is Pakistan’s air safety watchdog, responsible for licensing pilots, certifying aircraft, and investigating accidents. It’s also responsible for managing Pakistan’s airspace and air traffic control services. The PCAA plays a vital role in ensuring the safety of civil aviation in Pakistan.
|Updated On||October 15, 2023|
|Organization||Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority|
|Last Date||October 29, 2023|
Apply online for Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs 2023 at www.caapakistan.com.pk: On October 14, 2023, the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority published a notice about their most recent openings. This job posting for the Civil Aviation Authority was found in the Express Newspaper.
Shooter is now being hired by the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority). The Civil Aviation Authority in Karachi, Pakistan, accepts applications from citizens of the entire country of Pakistan who have a legitimate place of residence. The following opportunities are open to qualified applicants: Bird Shooter (SG-01). Candidates must apply for these positions before October 28, 2023, the deadline.
The PCAA is seeking qualified individuals to fill the following positions:
|Post||No. of Positions||Prescribed Qualification / Experience / Desired Skills||Quota & Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Joint Director Operations & Regulations (Coordinator) (Equivalent to EG-05)||One (01)||Graduate, Minimum 05 years in aviation / airlines as flight operations or training coordinator, Have working knowledge of the Flight Standards, Licensing and Aeromedical Directorates, Experience in working with the Flight Standards, Licensing and Aeromedical Directorates, Proficient computer skills including spreadsheets, MS Words, Working knowledge of scheduling and rostering||Merit, Lump Sum Pay Package shall be offered as Rs.345,732/- per month with 05% annual increment (Negotiable as per policy)||Maximum 45 years (including all age relaxations)|
|Flight Dispatch & Flight Duty Time Limitations Inspector (Equivalent to Joint Director / EG-05)||One (01)||Graduate (BS), preferably in Aviation Management, Flight Operations Officer (FOO) License, Minimum 04 Years experience in Aviation / Airlines (may be relaxed based on qualification), Experience in flight crew scheduling and rostering, Proficient knowledge of Flight Duty Time Limitations||Merit, Lump Sum Pay Package shall be offered as Rs.345,732/- per month with 05% annual increment (Negotiable as per policy)||Maximum 45 years (including all age relaxations)|
How to Apply for Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2023?
- How to Apply: If you’re interested in applying for the job, please visit our website at www.caapakistan.com.pk and fill out the Online Job Application Form within fifteen days from the date of this advertisement.
- Document Upload: When you apply, make sure to upload scanned copies of your certificates or degrees relevant to the job you’re interested in, along with your CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card).
- Important Note: It’s crucial to include the required documents with your online application. If you forget to upload them, your application will not be considered.
- Additional Information: Before applying, we recommend that all interested candidates take a moment to read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in the detailed notice on our website at www.caapakistan.com.pk. This will help you better understand the requirements for the position you’re applying for.
Terms of Reference
- You must meet all the requirements and submit a complete application to be considered.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will need to bring your original documents for verification.
- There will be no travel allowance or daily allowance for the test or interview.
- You must pass a medical exam to be hired.
- You may be assigned to work anywhere in Pakistan.
- If you are a government employee, you will need to get a no-objection certificate from your current employer before the interview.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Any attempt to cheat or influence the selection process will result in disqualification from this and future CAA recruitment processes.
- If any of your educational or other documents are found to be incorrect or fake, your employment will be terminated immediately and you will be blacklisted from future CAA employment.
- CAA is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages women and minorities to apply.
- CAA reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time.