The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP), the top regulator of Pakistan’s capital market and corporate sector, is looking for qualified, results-oriented, energetic, and enthusiastic professionals with impeccable integrity and exceptional analytical and technical skills for the following positions.
Interested candidates can apply online at the SECP’s official website. Both men and women who meet the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply.
|Published On||October 16, 2023|
|Last Date||October 25, 2023|
|Organization||Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan|
|No of Seats||03|
Assistant Registrar (01 Position)
- LL.B. or LL.M. from a reputed HEC recognized Institute / University
and must be enrolled as an advocate of the High Court since last
- At least 03 years of post-qualification experience in a related field
- The maximum age of the applicant should not exceed 35 years on the last
- date of submission of Application
How to Apply Online for Jobs at the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP)?
- Applicants meeting the job requirements may apply online by clicking on https://secp.gov.pk.
- The complete job description can be viewed at www.secp.gov.pk.
- Last date to apply online for SECP Jobs is October 25, 2023.