Are you interested in a job with the Punjab Prison Department? If so, check out the latest job postings on the Punjab Prison Department website (www.prisons.punjab.gov.pk).
Both men and women from all over Punjab can apply. Vacancies are available in the following districts:
- Lahore Region
- Multan Region
- Sahiwal Division
- Bahawalpur Region
- Rawalpindi Region
- Sargodha Region
- Dera Ghazi Khan Region
- Faisalabad Region
|Posted on:||October 12, 2023|
|Education:||Intermediate, Master, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||October 26, 2023|
|Company:||Prison Department Punjab|
|Address:||Inspector General, Jail Khana Jat Punjab, Lahore|
For Program Officer Jobs:
- Education: Minimum 16 years of Education
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years
- Experience: 02 Years
- No. of Posts: 01
- Salary Package: 105000/=
For Data Entry Operator Jobs:
- Education: Intermediate/FA/FSC
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 Years
- Experience: 06 Months
- No. of Posts: 75
- Salary Package: 35000/=
- Typing Speed: 40 WPM in English
Age limit: The age limit for this recruitment is 30 to 35 years.
To apply, you must have a domicile in one of the following districts:
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- Nankana Sahib
- Toba Tek Singh
- Rahim Yar Khan
The two available positions are Program Officer and Data Entry Operator. To qualify, you must have an Intermediate or Master’s degree. Candidates must read the advertisement for more information on required qualifications, physical measurements, and the application procedure.
How to Apply
- Download the application form from the Prison Department website (www.prisons.punjab.gov.pk) or click here.
- Complete the application form and attach attested copies of your CNIC, domicile, educational and experience certificates, and recent photographs.
- Send your application to the Inspector General, Jail Khana Jat Punjab, Lahore.
- Applications must be received by the closing date (October 26, 2023).
- You can find the addresses of regional offices where applications can be submitted on the website (www.prisons.punjab.gov.pk) or by clicking here.
Only qualified persons should apply. Applicants must bring original documents at the time of the test or interview.