The Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) is the government body that regulates doctors and dentists in Pakistan. It was founded in 1962 and is responsible for setting standards for medical and dental education, conducting licensing exams, and keeping a list of licensed doctors and dentists. The PMDC also investigates complaints against doctors and dentists and can take disciplinary action against those who break the rules.
|Published Date:||28 September 2023|
|Organization:||Pakistan Medical And Dental Council|
|Last Date:||13 October 2023|
- Assistant Registrar (Medical Education)
- Assistant Registrar (Quality Assurance)
- Software Engineer
- Web Developer
How to Apply?
- Send your application and required documents to the President of the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), PMDC, G-10/4, Mauve Area, Islamabad.
- The application deadline is 15 days from the date of this notice (October 13, 2023).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No travel allowance or daily allowance will be paid for interviews or tests.
- Write the job title in the top right corner of the envelope.
- Please note that only qualified individuals who meet all the requirements should apply.
Apply at Pakistan Medical and Dental Council latest Government jobs in Management and departments before the closing date which is around October 13, 2023, or as per the closing date in a newspaper ad.