Pakistan Railway Jobs 2023 have been posted in an ad, and qualified people are asked to fill out the required application form and send it in. In these Latest Jobs in Pakistan Railways Jobs, qualified men and women from all over the country can apply by following the steps set out by the organisation. After the full recruitment process, they can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023.
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Railways|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||200+|
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Railway Jobs 2023
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||CNC Machine Operator (PPS-04)||DAE Mechanical/ Electrical||06|
How to Apply for Jobs in Pakistan Railway?
- Application form can be downloaded online through Pakistan Railways website www.pakrail.gov.pk or collected from office of the Assistant Personnel Officer, Pakistan Railways Carriage Factory, Islamabad.
- Applicants shall submit their applications alongwith duly attested copies by gazette officer of all Educational/ Technical certificate/ documents, experience certificate, character certificate, domicile, CNIC, 02 fresh passport size photographs & 02 envelops with postal address & register stamp which shall be delivered in the office of undersigned through registered post/courier services/by-hand.
- Eligibility of candidates shall be determined on the basis of applicant’s qualification, experience, practical test and interview.
- Submission of applications within 15 days after issuance of this advertisement.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidate to whom final transcript has not been issued are not eligible to apply.
- Roll No. slip containing the information regarding test center, timing and date shall be dispatched at provided postal address before the practical test/interview.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- The service is purely on contract basis and no regularization in future.
- The candidates selected shall be required:-
- To pass prescribed medical examination
- To be cleared by Security Agencies
- The following quota will also be observed:
- 5% quota is fixed for minorities/ non-Muslims.
- 1% quota is fixed for Orphans.
- 10% quota is fixed for ex: servicemen.
- 20% quota for son/daughter of Railways employees including 2% fixed for son/daughter of Railways deceased employees.
- In case, any of the information furnished by applicant is found fake or bogus, the candidature of particular candidate stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against candidate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The competent authority has the right to reject any application/applications without assigning any reason and may also alter the number of vacancies.
- The eligible candidates will be called for Test Interview
- Last date to apply for Pakistan Railway Jobs is