The Pakistan Coast Guard (PCG) is a maritime law enforcement agency that is part of the Pakistani Army. It is responsible for riverine and coastal operations, including anti-narcotics, anti-human trafficking, and anti-smuggling missions.
PCG is now hiring for 283 positions. The application deadline is November 6, 2023.
|Posted on||October 19, 2023|
|Last Date||November 6, 2023|
Benefits of working for the PCG:
- High salary
- Other benefits similar to other forces
- Opportunity to serve your country
- Exciting and challenging work environment
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Coast Guards PCG Jobs 2023
To apply for a Pakistan Coast Guard (PCG) job in 2023, you must meet the following basic eligibility criteria:
- Be a Pakistani citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 25
- Be physically and mentally fit for service
- Have a minimum education qualification of matriculation (10th grade)
Some specific jobs, such as Civil Overseer, Drafts Man, and Teacher, may have additional eligibility requirements. For example, to apply for the Civil Overseer job, you must have a diploma in civil engineering.
To learn more about the eligibility requirements for specific PCG jobs, visit the PCG website.
How to Apply
Hey there! Are you ready to start your career with the Pakistan Coast Guard? Great! Here’s how to apply:
- Go to the PCG website.
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Browse through the available jobs.
- Click on the job you’re interested in.
- Read the job description carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
The recruitment center is in Karachi. You’ll need to bring all of the documents listed in the advertisement to the recruitment center. Be sure to read the advertisement carefully.