This page provides information on job openings at the Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot COD Kala Jhelum. The latest job postings were announced in the Daily Jang. To stay up-to-date on the latest Pakistan Army Jhelum career opportunities, bookmark this page or website.
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, and Bachelor|
|Address:||Commandant, Central Ordnance Depot, Kala, Jhelum|
The Pakistan Army Jhelum is looking for smart and skilled people to fill positions as data entry operators, storekeepers, UDCs, assistant storekeepers, and storemen. Both former soldiers and civilians are welcome to apply.
If you have a Matric, Intermediate, or Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent qualification), you can apply after the deadline in the job posting. Be sure to read the job description carefully before applying.
What is ordnance?
Ordnance is another word for military supplies, like guns, rockets, and armor. A country needs to have a lot of ordnance when it is at war. Most people have never heard of ordnance because it is a technical term.
What is central ordnance?
Central ordnance is a secure military facility where ammunition and weapons are stored. The Central Ordnance Munitions Depot (COD) in Pakistan was established by the British Royal Engineers in 1937 to prepare for World War II and the Japanese invasion.
Can girls join the Pakistan Army as soldiers?
No, women cannot serve as soldiers in the Pakistan Army. However, they can join as cadets and train to become commissioned officers.
- Assistant Storekeeper
- Data Entry Operator
How to apply for Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot Jobs
To apply for a job at Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot (COD), you must submit the following within 15 days of the publication date of the advertisement:
- A completed application form
- Authenticated photocopies of your CNIC, domicile, educational/experience certificates, and a postal order for Rs. 100/-
- Government employees must apply through the proper channels and include a copy of the NOC.
- You can only register for one position.
- Send your application to the Commandant of COD Kala Jhelum.
Benefits of working at Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot (COD)
- Volunteer Service: COD employees have the opportunity to serve their country by supporting the Pakistan Army’s logistics and supply operations.
- Job Security: COD jobs offer a high level of job security.
- Competitive Pay and Benefits: The Pakistan Army offers competitive compensation and benefit packages to attract and retain qualified personnel.
- Training and Development: COD employees have access to training and skill development opportunities to improve their technical and logistical abilities.
- Career Advancement: The Pakistan Army prioritizes career advancement and offers opportunities for promotion within the organization.
- Healthcare Benefits: Many COD positions include medical and dental coverage for employees and their families.
- Housing and Lodging: Depending on the position and location, the Pakistan Army may provide housing or lodging for its personnel.
- Educational Opportunities: The military provides its personnel with a variety of educational opportunities, such as tuition assistance for higher education and professional development opportunities.
- Retirement Plans: The Pakistan Army typically provides pension and retirement plans to ensure the financial security of retirees.
- Work-Life Balance: While military service can be demanding, the Pakistan Army strives to provide its personnel with a reasonable work-life balance.
- Community Involvement: Some COD positions may involve community engagement and outreach, enabling employees to connect with and contribute to the well-being of the local community.
- Diverse Workplace: The Pakistan Army is a diverse organization with personnel from diverse backgrounds, creating a dynamic and enriching workplace.
- Leadership and Discipline: Military service fosters leadership abilities, discipline, and a strong work ethic, which can be beneficial in a variety of careers.
- Opportunity to Serve: By ensuring the availability and readiness of military supplies and equipment, working at COD means directly supporting the Pakistan Army’s mission.