Check out the latest National Testing Service (NTS) job openings for the year 2023. Find out how to apply online at www.nts.org.pk and what the requirements, benefits, and required documents are for these government management positions. There is a lot of information about NTS jobs, all of which is meant to help you get the most out of your job search.
Are you ready to move your career forward? The National Testing Service (NTS) is hiring for exciting jobs in 2023, giving people a chance to work for the government and help with important projects. In this article, we’ll go into more detail about these jobs, including how to apply and what benefits you can get as an NTS employee.
|Updated on||19 August 2023|
|Job type||Full time|
|last Date||4, september|
As of August 12, 2023, NTS has posted a number of open management positions. Assistant Motor, Assistant, Naib Qasid, and Assistant Transport are some of these jobs. The job openings were listed in the daily Express Newspaper, and they are in the Pakistani cities of Islamabad and Lahore.
- Deputy Director Finance
- Naib Qasid
- Senior Assistant (Motor & Transport)
Education and Eligibility Criteria
For these NTS management positions, candidates must have at least a high school diploma or a bachelor’s degree. This educational background makes sure that applicants have the skills and knowledge they need to do well in their jobs and help the organization reach its goals.
If you want to be a manager at NTS, make sure you have the following documents ready:
- Educational Certificates: Copies of your matriculation and Bachelor’s degree certificates.
- CNIC: A copy of your Computerized National Identity Card
- Domicile Certificate: Proof of your domicile in Islamabad or Lahore, Pakistan.
- Passport-sized Photographs: Recent passport-sized photographs for identification.
How to Apply
The application process for NTS jobs is simple and can be done online at www.nts.org.pk. By going to the website, you can see the full job posting and find out more about how to apply, such as if there are any specific documents you need to send in.
Benefits of Working at NTS
When you join the National Testing Service, you get a lot of benefits that make your job more enjoyable and give you a satisfying place to work. Some of the good things about working for NTS are:
- Competitive Salary: NTS makes sure that its employees are paid fairly for their hard work and dedication by giving them competitive salaries.
- Professional Growth: Government jobs are known for being stable and safe, which gives you and your family peace of mind.
- Job Security: Government jobs are known for being stable and safe, which gives you and your family peace of mind.
- Conducive Work Environment: NTS creates a good and welcoming place to work that encourages collaboration and new ideas.
- Healthcare Benefits: Employees get complete healthcare benefits that look out for their health and the health of their families.