National Transmission & Despatch Company 2023 announced in Lahore through an online job Portal www.ntdc.com.pk/careers. The Company invites applications from energetic and experience candidates for following Lahore based Positions in NTDC on Market Competitive Salary Package on Contract Basis. Interested candidates can apply online at NTDC official website. Age Limit, qualification, experience and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
|Upadated on||16 August 2023|
|Last Date||28 August 2023|
|Organization||National Transmission & Despatch Company NTDC|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
Vacancies Details of NTDC Jobs 2023
Ad No. 01
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|2.||Electrician – II|
|3.||Crane Operator – II|
|4.||Fork Lift Operator|
|7.||Assistant Sub Station Attendant|
Ad No. 02
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|1.||Test Inspector (BPS-15)|
|2.||Sub Station Operator-I (BPS-15)|
|3.||Lineman Superintendent-I (BPS-15)|
|5.||Telecom Supervisor (BPS-15)|
|6.||Sub Station Operator-II (BPS-14)|
|7.||Lineman Superintendent-II (BPS-14)|
|8.||Assistant Foreman (BPS-14)|
|9.||Laboratory Assistant (BPS-14)|
|10.||Cable Jointer (BPS-14)|
|11.||Telecom Mechanic-I (BPS-14)|
|12.||Telecom Mechanic-II (BPS-12)|
|14.||Crane Operator-I (BPS-11)|
How to Apply Online for Jobs in NTDC Lahore?
- Candidates are advised to apply online on prescribed Application Form available on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Candidates must possess recognized-relevant-degree/equivalence by HEC/IBCC etc.
- Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
- Photocopies of educational documents/experience certificates are not required at this stage.
- Candidates are advised to deposit the test fee of Rs. 575/- (Rupees Five Hundred and Seventy-Five only) as guided by NTS.
- Candidates applying against different quota (s) of above-mentioned categories, will be entertained if holding domicile of the same district(s) & province mentioned against each.
- Different quotas such as Employees’ Children, Minorities, disable etc. will be observed as per policy.
- Candidates who wish to apply against NTDC employee’s children quota may indicate it in the relevant box given in the NTS application form.
- Candidates applying against NTDC employee’s Children Quota must ensure to attach all relevant documents mentioned in the application form along with CNIC and NTDC Employee ID Card of father/mother. They must also provide an affidavit that their brother/sister or widowed mother is not already employed in NTDC against employees” children quota.
- Five (05) years general age relaxation has already been included in the age limit. No further age relaxation shall be granted except relaxation mentioned at (Sr # ix, x, &xi).
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 03 years to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas (Ex-FATA), Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Kashmir, Sindh (Rural) and Baluchistan.
- Regular NTDC/Government employees, who have completed two (02) years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of applications are allowed up to ten (10) years relaxation in the prescribed age limit.
- However, they shall apply through proper channel.
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 10 years for disabled persons.
- Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category (instructions at Sr # ix, x, & xi), he shall be allowed relaxation in age only in ONE category.
- Candidates, if selected, will be required to perform duties anywhere in Pakistan in the respective NTDC region as applicable.
- Original documents/ degrees/ certificates/ NOC (in case of NTDC/ Govt. Employee) must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Candidates may contact NTS for any query/ enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
- Candidates applying for the Minority or Disability quota posts have to produce minority/ disability certificate from authorities concerned.
- Only eligible/ shortlisted candidates will be called for written Test/interview.
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The above BPS based positions will be considered for regularization after successful completion of the contract period and satisfactory performance as per rules.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be disqualified at any stage, even after employment, with cost.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for Test or Interview.
- NTDC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- Last date to apply online for National Transmission & Despatch Company NTDC Jobs in Lahore is 05th August 2023.