NICVD is hiring for cardiovascular jobs in Karachi! If you are a talented and motivated individual interested in working in Pakistan’s premier hospital for cardiovascular care, then you should apply now.
Both men and women are encouraged to apply, as long as they meet the eligibility criteria.
So what are you waiting for? Apply for a NICVD job today!
|Published On||September 24, 2023|
|Last Date||October 09, 2023|
|Organization||National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
Vacancies Details of NICVD Jobs 2023
There are a variety of positions available, including nursing consultant, assistant professor, registrar, and manager lab. To learn more about the positions and to apply, simply visit the NICVD website.
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|1.||Assistant Professor Cardiac Surgery|
|2.||Assistant Professor Critical Care|
|3.||Assistant Professor Echocardiography|
|4.||Registrar Cardiac Surgery|
|6.||Head Of Professional Skills Development Center|
|10.||Assistant Manager Nursing|
|12.||Ct Angio Technologist|
|13.||Ct Angio Technician|
|15.||Trainee Respiratory Therapist|
How to Apply for Jobs at the National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD jobs)?
- Prepare your CV and the following documents:
- Educational certificates
- Experience certificates
- Recent passport-size photographs
- Send your application to the given address (H.J، Shaheed Road، Karachi Cantonment Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh)
- Be sure to mention the position you are applying for on the right side of the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be offered an interview.
- Candidates with hospital experience will be given preference.
- No travel allowance or daily allowance is admissible for the test or interview (where applicable).
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The last date to apply is October 9, 2023.