Attention all qualified individuals! The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) is seeking talented individuals to join our Dynamic National Socio-Economic Registry Project (D-NSER). We’re looking for bright and motivated Data Entry Executives to help us make a positive impact on our community.
To be eligible, you must be a resident of the district where you’re applying. We encourage women, transgender individuals, and people with disabilities to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website or read the official advertisement.
|Updated On||November 05, 2023|
|Job Type||full time|
|Organization||National Database and Registration Authority|
|Salary Package||PKR, 35000- 60000.est|
|Last Date||November 21, 2023|
Calling all Data Entry Executives and Security Guards! NADRA is looking for talented individuals to join our team. Here’s what you need to know:
Data Entry Executive:
- You must have a Graduation degree or equivalent AND be computer literate.
- You must have a minimum Intermediate degree or equivalent.
- You must be 35 years old or younger.
Test and interview dates:
- Badin, Jamshoro, and Hyderabad Districts:
- Test date: November 21st, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Interview date: November 22nd, 9:00 AM
- Karachi South, Karachi West, Kemari, Korangi, and Malir Districts:
- Test date: November 22nd, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Interview date: November 23rd, 9:00 AM
- Matiari, Sujawal, Tando Allahyar, Tharparkar, Thatta, and Umerkot Districts:
- Test date: November 23rd, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Interview date: November 24th, 9:00 AM
- You must have a Middle/Matric degree.
- You must have preferably one year of relevant experience.
- You must be 50 years old or younger.
- Thatta, Kemari, Korangi, and Matiari Districts only: November 21st, 2023
Test/Interview Venue: RHO NADRA. 4th Kandawala Building, M.A Jinnah Road, Karachi
how to apply:
- Mark your calendars: Head to RHO NADRA on the specified dates for your district’s walk-in test/interview.
- Badin, Jamshoro, and Hyderabad Districts: November 21st
- Karachi South, Karachi West, Kemari, Korangi, and Malir Districts: November 22nd
- Matiari, Sujawal, Tando Allahyar, Tharparkar, Thatta, and Umerkot Districts: November 23rd
- Don’t forget your documents: Bring along your original documents for verification during the interview.
- Practice makes perfect: Prepare for the test by checking out the sample test available here: https://career.nadra.gov.pk/