The new ad for MOFEPT jobs in September 2023 has been released. Action to Strengthen Performance for Inclusive and Responsive Education Programme (ASPIRE), which is backed by the World Bank, is being run by the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training. The Ministry needed the following Individual Consultant roles to be filled by people who would be a key part of the project team in the PCU.Both men and women can apply for these Latest Govt Jobs in Islamabad, and if they do, they can get these Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the process is done.
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor/ Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||20+|
|Address||Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training Islamabad|
|Sr No||Name of Post|
Read Carefully Before Applying:
- Read the job details in image carefully.
- Apply only if your credentials match the job requirements.
- Candidates matching the job requirements will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Irrelevant/Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Apply before the last date.
- Applications received after last date will not be considered.