Ministry of Science and Technology MOST Jobs 2023 announced by the Pakistan Council for Science and Technology across Pakistan and Pakistan Standard & Quality Control Authority. Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for appointments on project pests. Age limit, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
|Published On||July 12, 2023|
|Last Date||July 23, 2023|
|Organization||Ministry of Science and Technology|
|No of Seats||11|
Vacant Positions in Ministry of Science and Technology MOST Jobs 2023
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Director (Technical) SDC||Master/ Bachelor in Natural Sciences||01|
|2.||Director (Technical) QAC||Master/ Bachelor in Natural Sciences||02|
|3.||Deputy Director (Technical) QAC||Master/ Bachelor in Natural Sciences||03|
|4.||Deputy Director (Technical) SDC||Master/ Bachelor in Natural Sciences||03|
|5.||Media Adviser PSQCA||Masters||01|
|6.||Deputy Director (Admin/ HR) QAC||Masters||01|
How to Apply for Ministry of Science and Technology MOST Jobs 2023?
- All cases for appointment will be considered as per Recruitment Policy of Establishment Division O.M.No.F.53/1/2008-SP dated 16th January 2015 & 3rd March 2015.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview/Written Test.
- In case of Government/Semi Government servants, the application must be submitted through proper channel.
- All applications must be submitted/filled and upload pay order/demand draft of RS. 275 on UTS website Apply: www.uls. com.pk.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Government Rules.
- Women quota, disabled and minority quota will be observed.
- The Son/ daughter quota for PSQCA employees also reserved as per PSQCA Service Regulation 2015.
- Authority reserves the right not to make appointments against any or all of the above posts.
- Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease number of posts.
- Final selection will be subject to Scrutiny/Clearance/Medical Examination.
- The candidate will be disqualified on providing false/incorrect information.
- Last date for submission of the application form is 23rd July 2023.