Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department put up ads in Lahore for Health Department Punjab Jobs 2023. The government of Punjab is looking for people who are qualified and live in any of the province’s areas to fill the following open positions in the health department. In the ads below, it says for each position what the age limit, qualifications, experience, and where the person must live.
|Updated On||October 24, 2023|
|Last Date||November 15, 2023|
|No of Seats||70|
Position at Health Department Punjab Jobs 2023
The Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department is hiring for the following positions in Lahore:
- Video Producer
- Content Writer (Publication)
- Graphic Designer (Social Media)
- Associate Producer (News)
- Archive Person
- Social Media Expert
- Manager Media Marketing
- Copy Writer
- Manager Operations
- Page Manager
- Broadcast Engineer
- Manager News Programs
- Camera Man
- News Program Anchor
- Program Producer
- Associate Producer (Program)
- Content Writer (Social Media Marketing)
- Graphic Designer (Publication)
- Project Director
Education: To apply, you must have a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, MS, Intermediate, BBA, or MBA, depending on the position.
Last Date: The deadline to apply is November 15, 2023, or as per the closing date in the newspaper ad.
How to Apply for Jobs in the Health Department in Punjab?
- Candidates shall be Punjab domiciled (Lahore domiciled will be preferred).
- The hiring process is subject to the approval of the Election Commission of Punjab.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final and cannot be challenged in any court.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be as per rules and regulations framed by the Government.
- Interested candidates may apply at the office of the Chief Executive Officer, District Health Authority, 24 Cooper Road Lahore within the due date.
- No application will be entertained after the due date.
- Attested copies of documents including two passport-size photographs, domicile, CNIC, academic, certificates, etc. may be submitted at the time of submission of the application.
- The original documents may be provided at the time of the interview before the Recruitment Committee.
- The department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment process without giving any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
- Nontransferable (work in the same UC and town where recruited).
- Candidates will be paid their wages through cross-cheque/branchless banking / mobile wallet.
- This hiring of services will not confer any right for regularization of service at any stage.
- Advertisements can also be downloaded from the website of the Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk”.
- Last date for submission of applications for health department Punjab Jobs is November 15, 2023.