A reputable public sector organisation with headquarters in Islamabad posts job openings. Here is a description of these openings, along with the title (PO Box No. 1487 GPO Islamabad Jobs 2023).
Those with professional experience can work for the company. Candidates may apply from any city in Pakistan. The position is available under a contract.
Candidates looking for jobs in public sector businesses, public sector organisations, Islamabad, or in the government should read the offered information.
|Posted on:||22nd August 2023|
|Last Date:||September 05, 2023|
|Company:||Public Sector Organization|
|Address:||Deputy Director HR, Post Box Number. 1487, General Post Office, Islamabad|
For the position of Senior Legal Advisor, the employing organisation is accepting applications from qualified legal professionals. Read the prerequisite education, training, and experience requirements before applying.
- Law Graduate (LLB) from an HEC-recognized university or foreign university.
- Preferably having a Master’s Degree in Law (LLM) or Barrister-at-Law.
- At least 13 years of legal experience (with a minimum of five years in a senior-level role) dealing with legal, research, advisory, litigation, and drafting of legal documents in the public or private sector.
- Understanding of the regulatory regime in Pakistan.
- Commitment to professionalism, discipline, and integrity.
- Excellent written & oral communication, research, interpretation, and representation skills.
The recruiter provides competitive pay with benefits that are in line with the candidate’s experience, aptitude, and general credentials. After receiving NOC from the parent department, personnel of the government may apply.
- Senior Legal Advisor
- Send CVs and verified copies of academic credentials, testimonials, experience certificate
- ates, copies of CNIC, and recent photographs.
- Your CVs should reach the Office of the Deputy Director (HR), PO Box No. 1487, GPO, Islamabad.