Calling all qualified, dynamic, and true professionals! Divisional Public School Toba Tek Singh Campus is seeking dynamic individuals to join our team of dedicated educators. We are currently accepting applications for teaching positions in our English medium school.
As a semi-government institution under the supervision of Divisional Authorities, Divisional Public School Toba Tek Singh Campus offers a stimulating and rewarding work environment. We are committed to providing our staff with competitive salary packages and attractive benefits.
If you are passionate about education and eager to make a positive impact on the lives of young learners, we encourage you to apply for these exciting opportunities. Interested candidates can find complete application details on the National Testing Service (NTS) website.
|Posted on||November 09, 2023|
|Last Date||November 27, 2023|
|Location||Toba Tek Singh|
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Hiring Organization||DPS Toba Tek Singh|
|Address||Toba Tekh Singh|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Age Limit Maximum||35 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching Jobs 2023 at DPS Toba Tek Singh
To be eligible for the NTS teaching jobs at Divisional Public School DPS Toba Tek Singh, you must meet the following criteria:
- Biology: M.Sc or BS (Botany/Zoology/Biology) with B.Ed or M.Ed
- Mathematics: M.Sc or BS (Math) with B.Ed or M.Ed. Preference will be given to candidates with double Maths and Physics in B.Sc.
- Physics: M.Sc or BS (Physics) with B.Ed or M.Ed. Preference will be given to candidates with double Maths and Physics in B.Sc.
- Chemistry: M.Sc or BS (Chemistry)
- English: M.A or BS English with B.Ed or M.Ed
- History/Pakistan Studies: M.A or M.Sc or BS (History/Pakistan Studies) with M.Ed or B.Ed
- Tarjama tul Quran: M.A or BS (Arabic), Darse-Nizami/Shahadatul-Almia), B.Ed or M.Ed
- Urdu: M.A or BS (Urdu) with B.Ed or M.Ed
- Age Limit:
- The maximum age limit is 35 years for male candidates.
- The maximum age limit is 38 years for female candidates.
- No age relaxation will be granted.
- Other Requirements:
- All male and female candidates can apply.
- A list of eligible candidates will be uploaded on the NTS website.
- The test venue and schedule will be intimated on the NTS website.
- Roll Number Slips will be issued by NTS.
We encourage all qualified and enthusiastic individuals to apply for these exciting teaching opportunities at Divisional Public School DPS Toba Tek Singh. Join our team of dedicated educators and make a positive impact on the lives of young learners.
How to Apply for Teaching Jobs 2023 at DPS Toba Tek Singh
If you’re interested in applying for these teaching positions, here’s how to proceed:
- Visit the National Testing Service (NTS) website: www.nts.org.pk
- Create an account or sign in to your existing account.
- Complete the online application form: Carefully fill out all the required information in the designated fields.
- Submit your application and pay the application fee: Upon submitting your application, a challan of Rs.550/- will be generated by NTS. Pay this amount directly at the bank using the provided deposit slip.
- Check for updates: Once your application has been reviewed, your roll number slip will be uploaded to the NTS website. Additionally, the test venue and schedule will also be posted on the website.
- Prepare for the test: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to take the test and participate in the further selection process.
Remember to follow these steps closely and stay updated on the NTS website for any announcements or updates regarding the application process. Good luck!