Candidates can find Central Power Purchasing Agency CPPA Jobs 2023 – www.cppa.gov.pk through this page. This job posting may be seen in the Daily Jang newspaper.
The market operator in Pakistan is the Central Power Purchasing Agency (CPPA), which supports the changeover of the power market from an existing sole buyer to a competitive market. It started operating in 2015 after being split off from the National Transmission and Dispatch Company.
Interested parties are invited to read this article and submit an application for the open position if they possess the following qualities: vision, dynamism, high calibre, and shown leadership skills. For these positions, applicants may apply from anywhere in Pakistan.
|Posted on:||21st August 2023|
|Education:||Master, MBA, M.Phil, MS|
|Last Date:||September 04, 2023|
|Company:||Central Power Purchasing Agency Guarantee Limited – CPPA|
|Address:||Company Secretary, Central Power Purchasing Agency Guarantee Limited, Shaheen Plaza, 73 West, Fazal ul Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad|
Currently accepting submissions for the engagement/placement of consultants (business process administration & re-engineering), Central Power Purchasing Agency. Legal experts interested in volunteering their skills should review the eligibility terms and limitations.
- MBA, MIT, MSc, or BS (16 Years of Education) in Business Administration, Computer Sciences, or Project Management.
- MS/M.Phil (18 Years of Education)
- At least 15 years of experience in the same field.
On www.cppa.gov.pk, you can find complete job descriptions and specifications for the aforementioned roles. Candidates employed by companies in the power sector will be given preference.
Female applicants are urged to submit applications. The chosen people will be assigned to Islamabad. Additionally, you can see this advertisement on the Prime Minister Job Portal at www.jobs.gov.pk.
How to Apply?
- The detailed Job Description and Advertisement can be downloaded from the company’s website at www.cppa.gov.pk.
- Desired professionals can Apply Online at www.people.com.pk/en/jobs.
- Online applications must be submitted within 15 days.