Quaid E Azam University Jobs 2023 announced in Islamabad through an online job portal http://www.qau.edu.pk/. Official advertisement can be seen below. Quaid E Azam University QAU invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following teaching positions. Interested candidates can apply online at QAU’s official website. Both male and female who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
|Published On||July 18, 2023|
|Last Date||September 14, 2023|
|Organization||Quaid E Azam University QAU|
|No of Seats||100+|
Vacancies Details of Quaid E Azam University Jobs 2023
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|1.||Deputy Controller of Examination|
|2.||Assistant Workshop Supervisor|
|3.||Assistant Accounts Officer|
|4.||Assistant Audit Officer|
|6.||Purchase & Store Officer|
|9.||Assistant Controller of Examination|
How to Apply for Jobs in Quaid E Azam University QAU?
- Applicants for all position are required to submit one copy of complete application / dossier on prescribed proforma (available at www.qau.edu.pk) including all documents/ attested degrees / experience certificates / CNIC/ domicile, etc. in bound form.
- Applicants for teaching positions are required to submit a soft copy of application / dossier in PDF format (CD/DVD) as well. Applications should reach office of the Assistant Registrar (Establishment) QAU, Islamabad within 60 days for teaching positions and 30 days for non teaching positions.
- The University reserves the right to fill positions on BPS or TTS. Any new policy decision of the Syndicate in this regard shall remain applicable on this advertisement.
- Applicants for positions BPS 17 and above will submit application dossiers along with the Bank Draft (any bank) or (Paid Challan only from HBL Quaid-i-Azam University branch) for Rs.2,000/- (Non-refundable) drawn in favour of Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University.
- Applicants from abroad will submit application dossiers along with the Bank Draft of US $ 100/- (Non-refundable) drawn in favour of Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University.
- Applicants already working in Government / Semi-Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel within due date along with service certificates issued by their present and former employer(s) duly attested; otherwise, their applications will not be entertained. However, the University may entertain advance copies, if clearly mentioned.
- Upper age limit for non-teaching positions will be followed as per Federal Government rules.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Only eligible candidates are encouraged to apply. Selected candidates will be governed by Quaid-i-Azam University Service Statutes and rules/regulations amended from time to time.
- Applications are treated as a confidential document and will be shredded off in due course of time after making appointments.
- Decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.
- Any query/information can be raised / obtained on phone Nos-051-90644141/ 051-90644142/051-90644083/051-90644074 (Establishment Section), or by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University reserves the rights to fill any position / withhold appointment against any advertised position or to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Advertisement in detail along with eligibility criteria is available at Quaid-i-Azam University website www.qau.edu.pk.
- Last date to submit application form for Quaid E Azam University Jobs in Islamabad is 14th September 2023.