National Skills University NSU Islamabad Jobs 2023 advertised through an online job portal www.nsu.edu.pk. The National Skills University (NSU) Islamabad is the first federal public sector university dedicated to training Pakistan’s youth in 21st century skills and knowledge. The initial appointment at the NSU will be under the project “Up-gradation of National Institute of Science & Technical Education (NISTE) Islamabad into Skill University (Part-1)” for one year. Age, qualification, experience and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
|Published On||July 21, 2023|
|Last Date||August 01, 2023|
|Source||The News epaper|
|Organization||National Skills University|
|No of Seats||26|
Vacancies Details of NSU Islamabad Jobs 2023
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|8.||Junior Computer Operator|
How to Apply for NSU Islamabad Jobs 2023?
- The candidates have to submit five complete sets of application on prescribed form (can be downloaded from www.nsu.edu.pk) for the positions of Associate Professors, three sets for the post of Assistant Professors, and two sets for remaining positions bearing attested copies of degrees, certificates and one photograph for each post.
- Candidates must Submit Application fee for BPS 20-21 Rs. 5000/-, For BPS 19 Rs. 3000/-, For BPS 18 Rs. 2000/-, BPS 17 Rs. 1000/-, for BPS-12 to 16 Rs. 500/-, for BPS-01 to 05 Rs. 250/-.
- The candidates applying for teaching positions should also submit a soft copy of their dossiers in PDF form through email on firstname.lastname@example.org along with their filled and assigned applications.
- Processing fee on challan form downloaded from www.nsu.edu.pk can be deposited in any branch of HBL.
- Candidates applying for more than one posts should submit a separate application form along with a separate processing fee.
- Last date for submission of application form in National Skills University NSU Islamabad Jobs is 01st August 2023.