The National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) is hiring for a variety of non-teaching staff positions in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Candidates from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply.
These positions offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as the opportunity to work in a prestigious university setting.
If you’re interested in applying, simply Read this complete post carefully.
|Posted on:||October 1, 2023|
|Last Date:||October 16, 2023|
|Company:||National University of Medical Sciences|
|Sr.#||Name of Post(s)||Qualification & Experience||No of Vacancies||Max Age on Closing||NUMS (Department)|
|1||Director (Avant Health Initiatives & Life Style Medicine)||FCPS/ MRCP/ Equivalent foreign qualification with first degree as MBBS and extensive experience of working in patient care setups/ hospitals. Preference will be given to those having Lifestyle Medicine/ Leadership certifications/ courses and practical experience in lifestyle medicine and leadership coaching. Experience: 15 years of experience in teaching/ coaching and fostering Leadership at different international forums and accredited by International bodies. In-depth knowledge of applicable regulations and relevant teaching/ working experience in the Life Style Medicine. Candidate must have passion for innovation in healthcare/ lifestyle modification to improve quality of life of public in general and patients in particular. Can dedicate himself to establish Life Style Medicine specialty at NUMS Research and credible conference presentations relevant to Life Style Medicine will be a plus.||1||57 Years||NUMS|
|2||Demonstrator (Life Style Medicine)||MBBS as first degree from HEC recognized university/ institution as per PM&DC Faculty Appointment Criteria, alongwith formal certification or credible experience in Life Style Medicine. MPH/ MHPE or Master in Nutrition will be a plus. Experience: Working Experience in relevant field at a reputed medical university/ institution will be an added advantage.||5||40 Years||NUMS|
Degree & Experience
- FCPS/MRCP/equivalent foreign qualification with first degree as MBBS.
- Extensive experience working in patient care setups/hospitals.
- Preference will be given to those having lifestyle medicine/leadership certifications/courses and practical experience in lifestyle medicine and leadership coaching.
- 15 years of experience in teaching/ coaching and fostering Leadership at
- different international forums and accredited by International bodies.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable regulations and relevant teaching/ working
- experience in the Life Style Medicine.
- Candidate must have a passion for innovation in healthcare/ lifestyle modification
- to improve the quality of life of the public in general and patients in particular.
- Can dedicate himself to establishing Life Style Medicine specialty at NUMS
- Research and credible conference presentations relevant to Life Style Medicine will be a plus.
How to Apply Online?
- Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
- Based upon competency and experience, age limit may be relaxed.
- Interested applicants can apply ONLINE through NUMS’ job portal i.e. http://careers.numspak.edu.pk.
- Application fee (non-refundable) for post at Serial No. 1 is Rs.1500/- For Serial No. 2 is Rs.1000/-. Please deposit said
fee at Habib Bank Ltd in NUMS account and upload proof of pay through NUMS job portal. Deposit separate fee for
each post. Application without fee will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of applications is 9 Oct 2023. Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application and increase/ decrease the
number of advertised posts without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview and decision of the University shall remain final in all cases.
- Part time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
- In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign
or seek NOC from employer before joining.
- For all positions only HEC certified/verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
- Any clause