Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority IHRA Jobs 2023 announced in Islamabad. The Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (IHRA) is an autonomous regulatory Authority established under Islamabad Healthcare Regulation Act, 2018. The Authority aims to introduce and ensure quality assurance in healthcare services and accountability through developing and enforcing minimum service delivery standards at all healthcare establishments at the primary, secondary and tertiary level in the public and private sectors in Islamabad. IHRA is looking for applications for below mentioned positions for its Secretariat in Islamabad.
|Published On||July 17, 2023|
|Last Date||July 31, 2023|
|Organization||Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority IHRA|
|No of Seats||03|
Vacancies Details of Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority IHRA Jobs 2023
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|2.||Software Developer Net Core|
|3.||Software Developer PhP|
How to Apply Online for Jobs in Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (IHRA)?
- All the Appointments will be on contract which can be extended on the basis of performance and regular appraisals Assistant Private Secretary (APS to CEO), Inspection Officer, IHRA is an equal opportunity employer.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Download application form from our website, attach application fee in shape of Pay order/Demand Draft Banker’s Cheque in favour of Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority, Islamabad.
- For detailed job description of each position, please visit website www.ihra.gov.pk.
- Mention the position applied on the top right corner of envelop, otherwise your application shall not be entertained.
- Send your complete application, Passport size picture, attested copies of your credentials and updated CV at the following address PID(1)6913/22 Deputy Director HR & Admin Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority 2nd Floor DMLC Building, Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS) Sufi Tabassum Road, H-8/2, Islamabad.
- Last date to apply for Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority IHRS Jobs is 31st July 2023.