Do you want to know how to join the Pakistan Army as a woman after completing your intermediate, graduation, or matric? Many Pakistani women are patriotic and aspire to join the army to serve their country.
If you are a woman and meet the minimum educational requirements, you can apply to join the Pakistan Army. The requirements for each role vary depending on nationality, age, height, and other physical dimensions, as well as qualifications and experience.
I’ve created a table on this page to help you determine which educational level you are eligible to apply for. If you have completed your intermediate, what are your career options in the Pakistan Army?
If you are eligible to enroll, what are your chances of being accepted into the Pakistan Army? After meeting the requirements, you can choose from a variety of fields within the Pakistan Army. Scroll down to learn more about these fields and apply for them.
How Women Can Join The Pakistan Army
We’ll talk about how to join the Pakistani Army as a woman after you finish your intermediate, graduate, or entry-level. Every year, more and more jobs open up for women in the military. So, every piece of information is explained in detail, making it easy for people to learn.
How To Join Pak Army For Females After Intermediate, Matric
|AFNS General Nursing||Matric With Science and minimum 65% marks|
Intermediate with at least 50% marks
|AFNS BSc Nursing||Matric With Science and minimum 65% marks|
Intermediate with at least 50% marks
Qualifications for Entry into the Pakistan Army Following Intermediate and Matric
- Age: Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 25 for the Matric/Intermediate level and 28 for the Bachelor’s level. The age limit for Master’s-level positions is 32.
- Marital status: Female candidates must be single, widowed, separated, or divorced.
- Nationality: Only Pakistani women citizens are eligible to apply.
- Physical requirements: Female nursing applicants should weigh according to their body mass index and be at least 5 feet 2 inches tall.
How To Join Pak Army For Females After Graduation, Bachelor
|General Duty Medical Officer GDMOs As Captain||MBBS or Equivalent Degree from any PMDC Recognized University in Pakistan|
|Classified Specialists as Major||MBBS With a higher postgraduate qualification from a recognized university in Pakistan|
|Information & Computer Technology Officer ICTO||BSc Telecommunication, Computer Software Engineering with a 4-year degree program|
|Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers EME||BSc in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Hardware, and Mechatronics Engineers|
|Army Services Corps ASC||MBA in Supply chain or Finance|
|Corps of Ordnance ORD||MBA in Supply chain or Finance Or BE Textile Engineering|
|Corps of Signals Sigs||The candidates have done BSc Engg. in Telecommunication, Software, Information Technology & Information Security.|
|Corps of Engineers Engrs||Candidate with BE in Civil Engineering, Architectural Engineering, and Town Planning Engineering|
Here are some of the career options available to women in the Pakistan Army:
- Aerospace engineer: You can join the Pakistan Army as an aerospace engineer through the CAE course. After completing the CAE course, you can work as an aeronautical engineer in the Pakistan Air Force. You will receive two years of aviation training at the PAF Academy in Risalpur and another two years of training to become a pilot officer. To be considered for this career field, you must have scored at least 60% on your matric and FSC exams.
- Engineer: You can also join the Pakistan Army as an engineer after completing a BE in computer engineering, a BE in mechanical or electrical engineering, or a BE in avionics or electronics. You can join the Corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers. Candidates with equivalent education may also apply. To be considered for this position, you must have a GPA of at least 60%. There are also minimum and maximum age and height requirements.
- Soldier: You can also join the Pakistan Army as a soldier. Pakistani women citizens can also apply for the position of nursing cadet. If you have a diploma in nursing or midwifery, you can be employed as a trained nurse in this branch of the Pakistani Army. The maximum age range for this position is 18 to 28 years old.
How to Enlist in the Pakistan Army
The administrators decide when these jobs are posted throughout the year. Because of this, when there is a job opening, you can read about it in the press or on the Pakistan Army’s official website. You can apply for registration by the due date if you meet the conditions.
You’ve been asked to take a written test, a physical test, and an interview. If the Pakistan Army Recruitment and Selection Centres accept your application, you will be chosen to join the Pakistan Army.
You now know everything you need to know about How to Join the Pakistan Army for Women After Intermediate, Graduation, or Matriculation. If you still have questions, you can ask them in the comments section below.