Exciting news! Dubai Taxi Corporation (DTC) is hiring taxi drivers, bus drivers, and bike riders for 2023. DTC offers competitive salaries and benefits, including regular monthly salaries ranging from 4,000 to 6,000 AED, paid time off, and health insurance.
To apply, you must have a valid driver’s license and the following qualifications:
- Taxi drivers: Must be able to speak and write English fluently.
- Bus drivers: Must have a commercial driver’s license and experience driving large vehicles.
- Bike riders: Must be able to speak and write English fluently and have experience riding a motorcycle in a busy city environment.
If you are interested in a career with DTC, read this article carefully
Dubai Taxi Job Details
|Employer Name||Dubai Taxi Corporation|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Education||High School/diploma or equivalent|
|Driving License||Not required|
|Age Limit||23-55 years old|
|Average Earning||Up to 4000 AED – 6000 AED /month (Confirm)|
|Benefits||Health Insurance + Accommodation|
Dubai Taxi Corporation Jobs 2023 DTC Walk-In Interview
About Dubai Taxi Corporation (DTC)
Dubai Taxi Corporation (DTC) is a division of the Roads and Transport Authority that provides a variety of transportation services, amenities, and customer support. DTC is committed to the highest standards of quality and is constantly developing and expanding its services to meet the needs of its customers.
DTC’s goal is to offer the best possible customer satisfaction. To achieve this, DTC regularly organizes and develops new services that expand the scope of its offerings and enhance its position in the intelligent transportation sector.
Dubai Taxi Job Vacancies
Dubai Taxi Driver Salary and Eligibility Criteria
- We are looking for taxi drivers from the UAE, India, or Norway.
- Ideally, you will have a valid driver’s license from the UAE.
- You must be familiar with all areas and routes in the city.
- Taxi drivers can expect to earn between 2,000 and 4,000 dirhams per month plus commission, depending on whether they work for an agency or directly.
- We welcome applicants from all countries.
- To be eligible, you must be able to travel to the UAE.
- Age requirements are mentioned above.
How To Apply For Dubai Taxi Jobs?
Dubai Taxi Jobs applications open tomorrow and may last until the end of the month. Interested candidates can visit the specified location and drop off their CVs or resumes, or show up for a face-to-face interview. If you choose to interview, be sure to bring the following documents:
- Copy of your UAE visa or residence permit
- Copy of your UAE passport
- Copy of your driver’s license
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your resume
- Three passport-sized photos with a white background
Taxi Driver Interview Details
Date: Friday, 26th May 2023
Timing: 07:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Location: Privilege Labor Recruitment, Office #M-11, Abu Hail Center, Deira, Dubai.
Application Details for Dubai Taxi Corporation Jobs
Send your resume to the email address shown below.
Subject: Please specify “Applying For Position” in the subject line.
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp Only# 050 7383383
Email CV:– email@example.com