Want to make a difference in the world? Join Unilever’s dynamic team and explore exciting career opportunities in marketing, sales, research and development, and more. With a variety of diverse possibilities to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect role to start your ideal career journey.
Unilever is a major player in the global consumer goods industry, changing the way people live, work, and connect. With a long history and well-known brands, Unilever is also known for its commitment to sustainability. It offers a wide range of products, from food and drinks to personal care items, to meet the changing needs of people around the world. Unilever’s innovative approach, based on cutting-edge research and development, makes it a leader in the industry.
Unilever in Dubai
Unilever has a big presence in the Middle East, with two major factories in Dubai. One is in Jebel Ali and was built in 2002. It’s the world’s largest tea packaging factory! The other factory is in Dubai Industrial Park and exports about 80% of its products to 80 countries in the Middle East, North Africa, and Europe.
Unilever has many entry-level jobs for fresh graduates and interns. They even have a trainee program to help you get started. And there are often jobs for new grads and interns who have just finished their studies. Unilever has jobs for people with all sorts of interests and skills.
To work for Unilever in the UAE, people must meet the following requirements:
|Relevant work experience may be preferred for some jobs
|Fluent in English; Arabic or other languages may be required for some jobs
|Strong communication and interpersonal skills
|Legal authorization to work in the UAE
|Commitment to sustainability and making a positive impact
|Valid UAE driver’s license may be required for some jobs
|Diversity and inclusion
|A valid UAE driver’s license may be required for some jobs
|Domestic or international travel within the UAE may be required for some jobs
|Previous experience in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry is often preferred
How to Apply for Unilever Careers
- To apply for a job at Unilever in the UAE, go to their website and click the “Apply Here” button.
- Browse the open positions and find one that matches your skills and interests.
- Fill out the online application form with all of your relevant information.
- Make sure your CV and cover letter highlight your most relevant experience and qualifications.
- Once you submit your application, the hiring team will review it.
- If you meet the requirements and seem like a good fit for their team, you may be contacted for further assessments and interviews.
Unilever Jobs in UAE
|Junior Sales Executive – Ice Cream
|UFS R&D Specialist