For Pakistan Security Printing Corporation PSPC Jobs 2023, a reputable business known as Pakistan Security Printing Corporation Private Limited, a fully owned subsidiary of the State Bank of Pakistan, is accepting applications from high-potential, talented Pakistani/AJK nationals.
|21st August 2023
|September 04, 2023
|Pakistan Security Printing Corporation – PSPC
|Director Human Resources, Pakistan Security Printing Corporation, Karachi
In order to fill the positions of Workers (Grade-I), PSPC is accepting applications. This employment is based on a contract. Candidates from all around Pakistan and AJK are welcome to apply for these positions.
- Minimum Matriculation, candidates having technical diplomas will be preferred.
- Maximum 25 years as on the deadline date of submission of application.
- Applicants having technical experience will be given preference.
Interested parties who wish to apply for these roles must meet the position’s qualifying standards. The PSPC website provides candidates with access to job descriptions, posting locations, job responsibilities, hiring requirements, application procedures, and other pertinent information.
As per the corporate policy, a competitive remuneration package would be provided. The appointment will be made upon the successful candidate’s receipt of a security clearance in accordance with policy. The applicant must be in the category “A” medical standing.
- Workers Grade-I
How to Apply?
- To get the eligibility criteria and application procedure, visit the PSPC website www.pspc.gov.pk or Click Here.
- The applications, a detailed CV, copies of testimonials, and a recent passport-size photograph should reach within 15 days.
- The Corporation is an equal-opportunity employer.
- The position at PSPC is always filled on merit.
- Misinformation, using influence, or forwarding recommendations will render the applicant disqualified.
Pakistan Security Printing Corporation PSPC Jobs 2023 Advertisement:
This advertising comes to us from the Daily Dunya. This page will be updated with information on all available and upcoming job openings. The PSPC website (https://www.pspc.gov.pk/careers) also provides information about available positions.